Dekton Hot Melt Glue Gun Electric Trigger Adhesive Sticks For Hobby Craft Art
Bonds paper, glass, clothing, wood, plaster, leather, ceramic metal & plastic etc.
Instructions For Use:
- Plug in tool. Load with hot melt glue stick through tunnel at back of tool.
- Allow tool to warm up for approximately 5 minutes.
- After heating, squeeze the trigger to feed glue through tool barrier, release trigger to stop the flow of glue
- Press surfaces together within 15 seconds. Clean surfaces bond best
- Unplug tool when finished, or if tool is not to be used for over 30 minutes.
Precautions For Use:
- Health & Safety. When using with power tools, be sure to use suitable protective equipment.